CITY WIDE CLEAN-UP
Always the 2nd Saturday in May
8:00 AM - 12 NOON
We are excited to announce, we are hosting Clean-Up Day in 2022! Join us Saturday, May 14th, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at St. Edward Church. All 97133 residents are eligible to attend, and will need to bring the post card each household will receive in the mail to the event. This event is hosted by the City of North Plains, North Plains Events Association, Washington County, and Garbarino.
Cash or check only, please!
Acceptable items (and fees) include:
- Usable items for a charitable organization – No fee
- Large appliances – $15 each
- Air conditioner, refrigerator or freezer – $55 each
- Passenger Tires – $10 off the rim; $15 on the rim
- Bulky wastes, furniture, scrap metal, plastics and electronics – $15 per carload, $30 per truck, trailer or van
Other items will be assessed at the event. Participants may be asked to help unload their materials.
What NOT to bring:
- NO Household/wet garbage
- NO hazardous waste
- NO paint
- NO medications;
- NO light bulbs
- NO batteries
- NO potentially asbestos-containing building materials such as drywall, vinyl sheet, etc
Would you like to participate as a volunteer at this event? Please visit our Application & Forms page and complete an application.
Questions? We welcome your questions and suggestions through our Contact Us page.
St. Edwards Church
10990 NW 313th Ave
NORTH PLAINS, OR 97133